(#269) In the final episode of 2018, I’ll share 7 key lessons as I look back and reflect on the past year.
These “life lessons” are the big things that came to my mind as sat down to review the past. I believe these lessons can be useful for any listener to get set for an amazing year ahead.
I also took some time to thank everyone that has been a part of the podcast in the last year – including YOU, the listener.
Thank you for listening and being a part of this show and our community.
We look forward to an even better year ahead!
Get value from this podcast?
Please take a minute to review the show. It’s fast and easy to do. To see how to post a review in Apple Podcasts, go to RdellaTraining.com/review
The Rdella Training® Podcast is published each week with valuable training information and amazing interviews with many “world-class” coaches, experts, and authors in the fitness industry.
The Rdella Training Podcast is committed to helping athletes and fitness enthusiasts consistently evolve, grow, and become the strongest and best version of themselves. We teach intelligent training and lifestyle for serious fitness enthusiasts and dedicated lifters all over the world.
KEY ACTIONS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Listen to the 7 lessons I share in the episode
- Consider which lessons can be most useful for you this year
- Take out a blank piece of paper and write down your own top 5-7 lessons from last year
- What “pops” your head when you think about major lessons
- How can you use this information in the year ahead?
- The 12 Week Year
- Extreme Ownership
- Fitness Sucks (article by Tucson Strength)
- Quench Your Own Thirst
Spread the word! Please share this on Facebook, Twitter or anywhere you’d like.
Source: Rdella Training